Mailchimp is just one of the many email marketing services that are available to help you grow your business. But since it’s not possible for a single product to be everything, we’ve compiled a list of Mailchimp competitors (ones we like and use too) and how they differ from Mailchimp:
1. Campaign Monitor: Campaign Monitor is an all-in-one service for designing, sending, and analyzing your email marketing campaigns on the web. They’re probably best known for their drag-and-drop designer that lets you create professional looking emails in minutes without any coding skills.
2. AWeber: The primary benefit of AWeber is that it makes managing multiple email lists super easy. AWeber allows you to send marketing emails across all your accounts from one place. If you want to use unique subject lines or change the “from” name on different lists, you can do that too. You also get unlimited autoresponders (NICE!) and storage space for all your communications sent through email.
3. LaunchBit: LaunchBit is a marketing automation platform that does things in a different way than other email services. It’s kind of like AWeber, but it’s designed from the ground up to give you what you need to launch and manage your business.
4. ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is a feature-rich service that actually lets you do email marketing without receiving monthly subscription fees! If you’re already paying for your data, then ActiveCampaign will treat your account as billed data on their side, so any emails sent through ActiveCampaign are free to send.
5. iContact: iContact is an email service that lets you create and send beautiful emails, manage your contact lists, and track how many people are reading your messages and how often. Like AWeber, you also get one-hour support by phone or live chat.Also read more on Email marketing platforms