Lower back pain form one of the most irritating problems that many people have experienced at one point or another in their life to some extent. Its cause could range from issues flexibility, injuries from accidents and at times genetic medical conditions. These may include symptoms such as dull aches or pains in the low back else called lumbar spine stinging, burning pain or numbness or tingling Muscle spasms and tightness Pain that gets worse after prolonged periods of sitting or standing just to mention a few.
When you suffer from a weak core the body extensively moves into relying on the passive structures such as bones and ligaments which in turn places more stress on the body discs thus increasing the chances of injury to an individual.
As a rule, the source or cause of pain need to be established and eventually treated, the treatment could be in short- or long-term basis. in some cases, the cause could arise from exercises that are an extension of mobility problems for instance body movement like twisting and bending could be an indication of flexibility issues at play.
When your pain is sharp or stabbing pains that extends far beyond the lower back, at times accompanied by side effects such as abdominal pains, nausea and vomiting visiting a doctor would the best option to receive specialists’ attention.
By strengthening the back, you can reduce the symptoms and suffering of the low back pain. There are various ways to do it, for example: Strengthen your core muscles which will include your pelvic floor muscles, transversus abdominis and internal and external obliques.
To maintain good posture and improve your flexibility one should avoid back braces at all costs because these does not aid in the strengthening your back but can create a dependency on your back at all the time. Activities such as Pilates, yoga, meditation, and other relaxation techniques will also assist to reduce pain and strengthen your core.Start living your good life now by doing the above and other recommended options.
The other back pain exercises can be summarized into the following items:
- Bird Dog is a move which works well on the core musculature and the low-back paraspinals by ensuring there is a stable movement on the core and finally assist the cores to develop stability.
- Tabletop Leg Press is another important exercise because it is one of those great exercise to practice for engaging the core in ensuring stability and strength mostly advisable to perform the first thing the morning.
- Glute Bridge this move engages the glutes which form part of the core. The exercise involves lifting one’s hips to the point where the glutes are fully engaged and engaged beyond the hyper hyperextend of the back.
- Forearm Plank is an advanced full-body and core exercise whereby it involves a tilt of the pelvic at the same time squeezing the glutes and thighs as you maintain the shoulders over the elbow.
- The reverse and forward lunges will engage the abdominal muscles and increases its stability.
- Knee-to-chest stretches are best for relieving pain and tension of the lower back pain and helps alignment of the core in the correct position
- The spine stretch involves stretching out the spine to keep it strong, to do stretch exercise, you will be required to lie flat on your back with a cushion placed under the head then with bended knees while tucked close together, relax the upper body and tuck in the chin.
- Aerobic exercises are back pain exercises performed at home, with intention of strengthening the entire cardiovascular systems, the blood vessels, the heart, and the lungs. Such workouts include swimming, biking, walking and other exercises that increase the heart rate.
- wall sits are another better way of relief from spending time sitting on the couch caution should be ensure when carrying out wall sit exercises stand ten to twelve inches with your back against the wall. Then lean carefully towards the wall until your spine is lying against it. Bent your knees slightly and slowly slide down the wall as you press your low back on the wall.
- Partial curl exercises could also bring back stability and align the spine to help ease lower back pain.
While it is possible often to treat back pain with home remedies and treatment, the symptoms may persist and create need to seek medical attention. A doctor will perhaps be able to diagnose chronic or severe back pain or refer you to a specialist for physical therapy, medication, or other kinds of treatments.